Monday, May 26, 2014

Filet Knife Saves Woman and Her Dog

Two Pit Bulls Killed by a Woman With a Filet Knife
As much as I love dogs I would have done the same thing to protect a myself, a friend and of course my own dog.  What is amazing is how the owner of the two pit bulls placed the blame on the woman who defended herself.  At least the Sheriff made sense of the thing and allowed her to keep her knife.

Object Lesson Derived:   Any type of blade may save you but a long and thin blade is exceptional at getting to the heart of the matter.  What I found instructive in this is that the woman with the filet knife could have used the argument that she was using it to cut an apple that she had or some other such reason.  It is a kitchen utensil and might be explained away while a bowie knife or an equivalent folding serrated knife is less so and may get you charged.  Either way, I've just learned something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive