Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Peltor President - Review

This is a QUICK REVIEW.

I bought this a week ago and find it one of the best hearing protectors I've owned in terms of comfort and sound reduction of 26 db.  Though you can find some that cut sound more the comfort level is always an issue.

These have deep cups and lots of foam and the spring tension doesn't give me headaches unlike some others I currently own.

As for how long this set will last it may take some time to give that outcome.

Here are some specs.

Liquid Foam Ear Cushions
Folding for Portability
Weight 8 oz.
USA Made

Price $31.56 online
I found a pair at $20 at a shop.

 More info to come as I try this set.

Additional recommendation:  I always have a set of plugs with me and wear them under the muffs as a backup for a loose fit or especially when shooting indoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive