Saturday, January 23, 2016

Sick World: Good Samaritan Shot during snow storm

Good Samaritan shot
What is there to say about this story but is it worth it to stop and help anyone.  At this point I'll probably just call for emergency assistance unless I am armed.  It is a sad testament of the type of humanity out there that a driver in trouble would choose to kill someone that stopped to help them.

Advice:  Be circumspect when you see a situation where someone is not in immediate danger or undergoing trauma.  Many times I have not stopped for people in a disabled car simply because I didn't want them to fear that I was a threat, so instead I would call in their location and apparent situation after passing them and seeing that they were okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive