Monday, May 9, 2016

Scientists Plan Surviving Doomsday

Doomsday Planning

This is all about things that might happen billions of years from now so we really don't have to worry about any of it except maybe an asteroid strike.  That scenario may be something we can't do anything about until technology allows us to detect and divert them. 

So here is  my plan.  If an asteroid is detected that is headed for Earth and may be an extinction level event I'll probably take all my money out of the bank and head to the nearest Go Go bar for a wild drinking spree.  When the money runs out I'll pull out the credit cards and rack them up.  Unfortunately, if no extinction event occurs I'll be on the hook for all the debt, so in truth I'd be rooting for the Asteroid strike at that point.  Take your own approach, but there is mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive