Monday, March 28, 2016

Police State Update: Dog names on terror list, Wrong House, Watch what you tweet,

Watch how you name your dog.
Even a name can get you in trouble if it sounds like a terrorist name or one that falls on the list.  Meanwhile, we keep the borders open as citizens are forced to walk a tighter and tighter path to avoid trouble.

Wrong House
Stuff Happens!!  When it happens to innocent citizens it is not just a mistake it's a tragedy.

Police Visit after Tweet
Just making a comment that appears to notice problems with immigrants is enough to get you a police visit in Holland.

Mass Surveillance online silences dissent
The idea that there may be a cost of voicing minority opinions online is now proven though I know for myself that it has caused me to temper my stated views in online comment sections to the point it became pointless to even make comments..  Why would I do that?  How about five years down the road an opinion that once meant only disapproval could retroactively be used to take away your gun rights, travel rights as in a no-fly-list designation.    I also noticed that many of my comments were being blocked or altered.  In some cases the website blocked further comments and therefore had silenced me and sanitized their comment section. My only retribution was to stop reading their worthless pages and depriving them of ad revenue and page views.  The left or should I say the extreme or ultra left which is never described that way in the media is quite comfortable with stifling opinion and silencing opposition.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive