Thursday, November 28, 2019

Ryobi 18V +HP Batteries

I picked up a Holiday sale deal at Home Depot yesterday that gave me two 3ah+HP batteries, a fast charger, and a bag for $129, plus you get one free tool or set of batteries from the display.  It looked like a really good deal to me and I wanted some higher capacity batteries.

I really didn't get what the HP thing meant until I checked it out online.   

I don't know if you've gone to the Dark Side with the Ryobi Empire of tools but this is interesting.   I'm fully in on it since I've been in their 18V +One series for probably longer than a decade or whenever it started. 

I bought them for tools first but now it's part of my post grid down planning for emergency lighting and tools.  I'll let you know how this new tech goes.  I'm not even sure if my older tools have the tabs required for taking advantage of the HP designation.  We'll see.  I thought that I'd pass thing along.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive