Monday, July 9, 2012

Avoid Confrontations - Your Life Depends On It

Here is a story about a woman who probably thought she would just point out bad driving behavior to a car full of men and instead she ended up dead from a gunshot.  http://blog.al.com/live/2012/07/woman_killed_after_confronting.html#comments


The point of this is that no matter where you are nowadays you might reconsider confronting anyone on any type of behavior.  It may cost you your life.  For instance, many years ago in a movie theater I had a couple behind me chattering and I asked them to stop.  I know the guy was ready to start something but his girlfriend stopped him.  I might have gotten a knife in the neck or a bullet and nowadays that is almost likely.  At a minimum I'd get a beating for my inconsiderate behavior in actually expecting people not to have a running conversation during the movie. 

Avoid confrontations.  If you have  a situation where it must be stopped then call the police and let them confront the troublemakers.  That is what the police are paid to do.

Save yourself some jail time or worse, a trip to the morgue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive