Saturday, July 28, 2012

Best Pocket Guns

I have my own preference for pocket carry and recently have moved to a Sig Sauer P238 in .380 as my favorite to shoot and most accurate with minimal recoil, light weight, and small size. My second in line is the Kahr CW9 since it has the hotter 9mm round. It is a bit heaver and larger but the extra punch of the 9mm really makes a difference for confidence in self defense situations. I also have a Smith and Wesson Model 642 .38 special revolver that I like for a jacket pocket in the winter where its size and weight seem less concerning and it makes for a great great vehicle concealment gun for reliable and fast access if needed. (Of course, this is only for places where it is legal to have one on you or in your vehicle in close proximity.)

Here is a video that somewhat parallels my suggestions.

http://youtu.be/6JMF88ir6dc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive